Customer Service Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- If in stock and ordered before 12.30 p.m then orders are usually dispatched the same day. We stock around 75% of items shown on our site. Other items have to be ordered in and this can take up to 10 days. Occasionally on special orders delivery times from the manufacturers can be up to 3 months (although this is rare). We will inform you of any delay in dispatching your order.
Here at Southern Swords we have posted many items abroad and we realise that European and International postage can be expensive especially when volumetric sizing can inflate the cost. We try with every package to keep postage to its minimum cost by reducing packaging size and combining multiple items. If you would like to make contact prior to making your purchase/s we can work out the best postage costs for you or alternatively you can through through the checkout process and complete the payment for the purchase/s and we will e-mail and invoice you for the best postage cost available for your order.
- Privacy & Security
- At Southern Swords we take your privacy seriously, we dont sell of share any customer information provided to us, our information is stored on a secure server with restricted access to make sure we know exactly who can access it and if they do we can track when they do, so you can rest assured in shopping with us that your information is safe, in addition we do not store any credit or debit card information so there is no risk of any card fraud.
- Returns & Replacements
- We inspect all our items prior to wrapping and every care is taken to ensure suitable packaging has been utilised. On receipt of your package please inspect the contents immediately. Damaged or missing items must be reported to us within three working days from delivery. If you receive an item that is damaged due to shipping please notify us by e-mail/telephone and we will arrange a replacement. If you receive the item and decide that you no longer want it, we follow distance selling regulations so provided the parcel is sent back in the original packaging UNOPENED we can accept it back, if opened it falls outside of distance selling so refunds will only be given at the discretion of the company management. Please note that where a refund is agreed for items no longer wanted/needed by the customer, the item must be returned in its original condition and packaging at the customers expense. A full refund will be given minus any shipping charges incurred plus a restocking/handling charge of 10% or minimum of £10- whichever is the greater. Postage costs are non refundable. If you have any questions about deliveries or making returns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- At the online Checkout: Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Online Shop, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Check Out" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. You can checkout safely using SagePay For Cards or PayPal.
- Postage Payment: Payment can be made by post with cheque/postal order made payable to P.Hopper. 3 Shepherds Lane, Hazlemere, High Wycombe, Bucks. HP15 7AR. Please allow 7 working days for cheques to clear.
- You can also make payment by bank transfer: Please contact us for details.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Pricing on our store is all subject to VAT to anyone purchasing from within the EU, outside of the EU you will not be charged VAT so this may explain a discrepancy between site prices and the price shown when in your cart. We take our payments through SagePay or PayPal, both of which will automatically translate between your normal currency and the currency we charge on the site.
- Viewing Orders
- To view your order you can simply log in to your account and there is a tab section that will contain all of your orders, this allows you to see the status of your order and know exactly what is happening, from here you can also see any notes that we may have added to the order.
- Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, you can simply log in to your account and there will be a list of possible actions, from changing password to updating or adding new addresses for billing and delivery, this allows you to create an address book style for if you have multiple delivery locations you move between.